Monday, August 19, 2013

[Gadgets] Hua Wei Ascend P6

The perks of my job includes new phones, new phones and more new phones * pops confetti *

Here's the latest mobile phone from HUA WEI Ascend P6



Here are some average photos just in case you are curious about the camera. 






Pictures taken at PLANES movie premiere with Hua Wei's Ascend P06


And the camera (my main concern!), you can even get up close and personal with its 4cm shooting distance. You will never miss a moment, no matter how small. 5-Megapixel front camera and 8-Megapixel back camera. Pretty awesome, innit ?



I love the screen! Very sharp and clear. It's 4.7 inches with 720 X 1280 pixels.

Hua Wei Ascend P6 currently holding the crown for the world’s thinnest smartphone on the market coming in at just 6.18mm thin.

Retailing at MYR1399.00 and worth every single cent. I am not easily convinced when it comes to mobile phones as I see lots of them everyday but with its specifications, it's definitely a good deal. 

 More details at here

1 comment:

  1. I miss reviewing/playing with new phones :( How do I get a piece of the action?

    ReplyDelete