Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Korean Language 한국어

안녕하세요 !


Many had asked me how's my Korean Language progress ? I am still saying it's a  tough language! It's a little easier for mandarin speaking people as it's quite similar. So, i am still OK as is now having the advantage of knowing mandarin.

Well, I can now read the Korean words but not knowing the meaning. *sweats*

I am now in Level 2 class and I am finding it complicated. I have heard that Japanese, Chinese, Korean & Arabic belong to extreme difficult languages. *eeekkkkk* 
All 4 are the languages I learnt, learning and want to learn :(

I've bought 4 reference Korean books aside to my workbook that using during class. Tadaaaaa !




Talk To Me In Korean Level 1 
+ Shipping @ USD17.50 (+-RM55.00)


Talk To Me In Korean Level 2
+ Shipping @ USD17.50 (+-RM55.00)


Complete Korean
Bought in Kinokuniya KLCC @ MYR107.90 
(after - 10%for Kinokuniya member)


Talk To Me In Korean Compact Series 1
+ Shipping @ USD37.00 (+-RM115.60)

I will review the books soon ! 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment