Monday, October 15, 2012

Korean Day @ Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre


I went to Korean Day @ Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre after my Korean class yesterday. The event started from 12 Oct 2012 till 14 Oct 2012.

I am very much happy that I went on the last day because the traders slashed the prices. I had so much fun buying the colourful stuff @ a discounted price! I spoke in Korean when I asked for the price of the items. Muahahaha :D

Walking towards Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre, the London Boys were performing on stage! I must say that they are very handsome ! 



OK! Back to the Korean Day. Pictures !


As usual, the me, shopping comes 1st ! Let's see what to buy :D


Inside the Hall


This boot ! Korea Plastic Surgery Trip @_@


Games !


 My stuff! All for MYR57.00 =D




No comments:

Post a Comment